Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas And New Years

I know that this is a little late blogging for Christmas. My Christmas went well. On Christmas Day my mom's side of the family comes to our house. The in the next week, my dad's side of the family comes to our house. This year on Christmas Day I got some really awesome stuff. I got an Ipod Nano, Ihome, and a DS game. My grandpa gave each of us a Dollar Tree gift card. I got $20 from my aunt and uncle, which I will use at Disney World. My grandma sent us each $50, $5 went to offering, $25 went to new shoes and the leftover $20 will go to Disney World. The on New Year's Eve my grandma, grandpa, aunt, and uncle on my dad's side came up from North Carolina. I got alot of camping gear from my Grandma and Grandpa. That is good because our family will be doing alot of camping this year. I also got from them MySims Racing for the DS. I got a Nerf gun, ECU gear, and Itunes gift card from my aunt and uncle. We brought on the New Year with all but Aunt Carol and Nana Jo. Well, that's it.

No comments: