Friday, December 17, 2010

I Love Snow Days

I have been annoyed with the weather lately. It has been super cold, with NO snow. I hate cold weather unless it is snowing. Then yesterday, it happened. SNOW was falling!!!! Yes! NO school!! That also meant we missed my band concert. Oh well, it can be rescheduled. We played Settlers of Catan and Canasta. Then another great thing happened. As we were playing Canasta, we got a knock on our door. Dad opened it and saw a package laying there. When mom opened it, her eyes got wide, and I could tell whatever was in the box was good. As she poured out the contents, everyone's eyes got got wide. FOUR GIGANTIC BAGS OF MNMS,FOUR BAGS OF CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS, A BAG OF NERDS, AND LIFESAVERS. Thank you Papa!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! CCCAAAAANNNNDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I hear the end of a McDonalds commercial coming on. We ended the day with the movie "Wyatt Earp." Awesome movie! Pretty detailed on the gunshots. Keegan keeps on thinking back to a scene that he thought was kind of funny. In the scene, a man gets shot in every man's weak spot. He was bleeding like crazy. I don't think Keegan will ever forget it. Life is good.

No comments: