Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family Reunion

We went to North Carolina for a family reunion Friday afternoon and came back Saturday night. For some reason, my Papa(my mom's dad) told us to bring the trailer. First, it was off to Papa's. I usually mow his yard when I come to his house. Well, he had gotten a new riding lawnmower. He told me to ride. Turns out it was for ME to take home in the trailer!!!! It is SWEET!!!!! I took it for a ride at home and it is a nice lawn mower. He had gotten Chloe a stuffed dog as big as her for her birthday. We spent the night at his house. My dad left early the next morning to go to Cara's (my cousin) softball game. We boys went out later to go hunting with Papa. I learned one thing on that trip. NEVER HUNT WITH KEEGAN!! HE SCARES THE DEER AWAY!!! Then Chloe and mom woke up and we went to Bojangles to eat breakfast. Then we stopped on the side of the road to pick cotton. Then off to the family reunion. We said bye to Papa and hello to Nana Jo and Grandaddy (my dad's parents). We ate then went to play and have fun. Cara ended up winning both games. We had a lot of fun. Thank You!

No comments: