Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Update
Lately, my blog posts have been little ones. Well, this will fill you in on alot of stuff. In September, we went camping and apple picking with the Childers. We had loads of fun, even though it was freezing. I woke up many times, because I was cold. The apples were were very scarce, because it was later in the year. But, as I said, we had alot of fun. On this last Saturday,October 17th, I worked from 8:50 to 8:15 at the coffee shop. I was wore out. I put the bathroom and employees only signs up, sanded the walls, cleaned out alot of appliances(One appliance was a HUGE fridge. I had to get in it to clean the inside. It took along time) and took the tape off the walls. Let's just say I was tired. Then on Monday, it was Chloe's birthday. We dropped her off at her babysitters. We picked her up and she had a huge bag of presents. then off to home. We left home to go to Ci-Ci's. She was excited beyond belief. We arrived at Ci-Ci's and ate. We then had present time. She got a Dora, bowl, plate, and cup from the Cliftons. She got a Tag from us (Look it up). Well, that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment