Sunday, August 8, 2010
Little Known Facts
I have been thinking about school lately since it is coming up soon. Then my mind went to Computer Concepts 1 when we made powerpoint on ourselves. One of our slides was Little Known Facts. Here are some of the things that were on the slide. In third grade, I started bleeding at recess. So I had to go to the bathroom to clean up. I accidently walked into the fourth grade girls bathroom. The paper towels were at the entrance to the bathroom. I had just started noticing that something was wrong when about four fifth grade girls walked in. Their jaws dropped as I ran from the girls bathroom to the boys bathroom. I then headed out to recess when the coast was clear. Next thing. I have broken my left wrist twice, gotten 5 stiches in the back of my head, and I have had twelve stiches in my shin. I am obviosly always getting hurt. Last thing. I either want to be a pastor or pilot when I grow up. Well, that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment