A lot of things have been happening in my world right now. So here is a list.:
1. Monday, May 30th was my 13th birthday!!!!!
2. On Saturday, I had an awesome birthday party!!!!
3. I got a Kindle from Nama(my maternal grandma)!!!!!!
4. We now have a FOR SALE sign in front of our house.
5. I saw the movie "Thor", which was pretty awesome.
6. I passed all 3 of my SOL's this year with perfect 600s.
7. Half of you probably know this, But I have been playing Little League Baseball.
8. We have 8 days left of school!!!!!! One of these days I will be gone to Hershey Park on a band field trip, and four other days are half days!!!!!!!!!!
9. Did I mention that I am thirteen?!
There will be more to come as I am going to Hershey Park this Friday!! I am also going to Indonesia in July. We need your prayers and financial support for this trip. The plane tickets cost $2,000 a piece for me and my dad to go. If you do not know where to send any financial support, please email me at agent4jesus@comcast.net or leave a comment on the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment