Saturday, July 30, 2011

Indo

I am blogging this in an Internet cafe in Indonesia, while cringing because someone is trying to sing. Oh, no! They started up again! Indonesia has been wonderful. It is beautiful here. We arrived here a about one and a half weeks. I stayed in Negara with Gusti until the Friday after we arrived. Then I headed to the Bashas. I have to admit, I got the spoiled end of the deal compared to the rest of the team. The cooking was good and the hospitality was amazing. The Bashas are a truly wonderful family, who have a great ministry going on over here. I joined my dad and the team on Thursday. Yesterday, we went to a paralyzed man to baptize him. Unfortunately, we couldn't baptize him because of complications. After that we went to see a volcano. It was beautiful. Today we went to Nyoman's sister's house. The house was amazing! I would consider it house for a wealthy house if it was in America. After sitting on dirt floors and houses as big as my living room, this was a luxury. It was truly beautiful. I just ate sweet and sour chicken and fried rice. Now I am here. Mom, don't worry. I truly love it here. Even though I am going to very poor houses, I am fine.

More to come,
Cody

No comments: